Boycott Israeli Goods
08/01/2009 9 Komen
Hi everyone… something that is good to share…
Source : Facebook E-Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2204666440
Boycott American Companies That Financially Support Israel! Free Palestine!
(Please read the “Boycotting SUCCESS Throughout the World” topic in the discussion area. “Israel” is hurting.)
Some of the corporations headed by Zionists who funnel YOUR money to support “Israel” are AOL/Time Warner, Starbucks, McDonalds, Estee Lauder, Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Workds, The Home Depot and Disney (among some others which I will add). A boycott of these companies is strongly encouraged. Yes, YOU CAN do it! Every dollar counts! Spend it elsewhere!
***”Israel’s” country prefix is “729” on bar codes. You will typically only see it on imported foods and not the products listed below… as many of the companies below are American companies that financially support “Israel.”***
1. The Chairman and CEO of STARBUCKS, Howard Schultz, is an active Zionist.
In 1998 he was honored by the Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah with “The Israel 50th Anniversary Friend of Zion Tribute Award” for his services to the Zionist state in “playing a key role in promoting close alliance between the United States and Israel”.
At a time when other businesses were desperately pulling out of Israel, Starbucks decided to help Israel’s floundering economy and invest in Israel.
It has been revealed that Starbucks still continues to support Israel by sponsoring fund raisers for Israel.
Starbucks fully supports Bush’s war of terror and has opened a Starbucks in Afghanistan for the US invaders – they like to do there bit to help the occupation.
2. THE LIMITED STORES, Express, Lerner New York, VICTORIA’S SECRET and BATH & BODY WORKS:
The Limited, Inc. was founded by Leslie H. Wexner in 1963 in Columbus, Ohio.
2,800 stores. Includes: THE LIMITED STORES, Express, Lerner New York, VICTORIA’S SECRET and BATH & BODY WORKS, and employs over 115,000 people.
Its founder, president and CEO Les Wexner is a Zionist. He is on the board of directors of Emet, the Pro-Israel Media “War Room” whose function is to ensure that all media in the US stays biased in favor of Israel.
In 1984, Les Wexner who is one of the world’s 200 wealthiest people created the Wexner Foundation. Its mission statement is “strengthening Jewish Leadership in North America and Israel.” (?!?!)
One of the programs the Foundation runs is the Wexner Israel Fellowship Program which annually brings up to ten Israeli officials to Harvard for a year long MPA program. Over 135 Israeli officials have participated thus far.
The Wexner Foundation sponsors “Birthright Israel” – a program that pays for young American Jews to take free indoctrination trips to Israel.
It is also a long-standing supporter of Hillel – the bastion of Zionism on campus.
In April 2003, a document prepared by the PR firm Luntz Research for the Wexner Foundation which can be described as a “A Zionists guide on how to manipulate the US public in to supporting Israel.” was leaked. Its recommendations are beyond bias.
3. THE HOME DEPOT: Its founder and co-chairman of the Board is an active Zionist. He created the board of directors of Emet, the Pro-Israel Media “War Room” whose function is to ensure that all media in the US stays biased in favor of Israel.
4. DISNEY: Walt Disney’s Millennium exhibition at the Epcot Centre in Florida depicts Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Jerusalem was an illegally occupied city according to international law (UN resolution 242, 237 & 405) (some may argue it still is) Of the 8 million dollars it cost to set up the exhibition, Israel contributed 1.8 million and worked with Disney to develop its content. This is part of Israel’s campaign to physically Judaise Jerusalem and mentally condition the world into accepting its claims over Jerusalem.
Also, Disney always negatively depicts Arabs in their cartoons. The “movie” Aladdin is notorious for that as almost of the Arab characters were portrayed as evil.
(Disney stereotypes many groups of people in their movies and wants children to feed off of it)
One of the verses of the opening song “Arabian Nights” was censored because of political sensitivity. Following protests from the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, (ADC) the lyrics were changed in July 1993 from “Where they cut off your ear if they don’t like your face/It’s barbaric, but, hey, it’s home,” in the original release to “Where it’s flat and immense and the heat is intense/It’s barbaric, but, hey, it’s home.” The new change was seen on the 1993 video release of this title. The original lyric was intact on the initial CD soundtrack release that predated the movie’s theatrical release and subsequent protests. The soundtrack was re-released at the time of the DVD release of the film; on the re-released soundtrack, the edited lyric is used. The June 16 copy of ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY used this to suggest that “Aladdin WAS ONE OF THE 25 MOST CONTROVERSIAL FILMS… EVER.”
5. AOL/TIME WARNER: AOL ALLOCATES 30% OF ITS INVESTMENT PORTFOLLIO IN ISRAEL. (Can you believe it?!)
The buy up of Israeli company Mirabilis, creators of ICQ (internet chat program), for $287m in 1998 forms part of AOL’s investment in Israel.
In 1998, Mr. Ted Leonsis, CEO of AOL studios (a business unit of AOL) received the Jubilee Award by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highest tribute ever awarded by the “State of Israel” in recognition of those individuals and organizations that through their investments and trade relationships have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy.
6. COCA COLA: From 1966 onward Coca-Cola has been a staunch supporter of Israel.
In 1997 the Government of Israel Economic Mission honored Coca-Cola at the Israel Trade Award Dinner for its continued support of Israel for the last 30 years and for refusing ro abide by the Arab League boycott of Israel.
[ In contrast Pepsi abided by the Arab League boycott of Israel which ended in May 1991, after 1992 Pepsi is also trading in Israel.
In 2001 the Coca-Cola World Headquarters hosted and was the main sponsor of the American-Israel Chamber of Commerce Awards Gala.
It has been revealed that Coca-Cola Israel sponsors training programs for its workers on subjects including the Israeli-Arab conflict. The course content is created by a company funded by the Jewish Agency and the Israeli government.
In July 2002, it has been announced that Coca-Cola, in return for millions in incentives from the Israeli government, is to build a new plant on stolen Palestinian land at Kiryat Gat.
7. ESTEE LAUDER: Estée Lauder’s chairman, Ronald Lauder, also one time chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, is the current president of the Jewish National Fund (JNF) – a quasi-governmental agency whose main function is to legitimize Israeli occupation of Palestinian land. Ronald Lauder is an ardent Zionist. His activities have been catalogued by American Muslims for Jerusalem who called for a boycott in February 2001. In fact his views are often more extreme then some Israeli governments!
8. SARAH LEE. (Includes Hanes, Playtex, Leggs, Champion). This is also not to be confused with the frozen snacks company. This is in regard to the clothing giant.
Sara Lee owns 30% of Israels leading textile company Delta Galil. Sara Lee is the world’s largest clothing manufacturer, this opens the worlds markets to Israel, with cloths originating in Israel and being sold around the world under one of the many famous Sara Lee brands.
In 1998, Mr. Lucien Nessim of Sara Lee Personal Products received the Jubilee Award by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highest tribute ever awarded by the “State of Israel” in recognition of those individuals and organizations, that through their investments and trade relationships, have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy.
9. FOX TELEVISION, FOX ENTERTAINMENT:
The News Corporation Limite is one of the world’s largest media companies with total assets as of September 30, 2005 of approximately US $58 billion and total annual revenues of approximately US$18 billion. News Corporation’s diversified global operations include the production and distribution of motion pictures and television programming; television, satellite and cable broadcasting; the publication of newspapers, magazines and books; the production and distribution of promotional and advertising products and services; the development of digital broadcasting.
News Corporation is the world’s leading publisher of English-language newspapers with operations worldwide. The Company publishes more than 175 different newspapers, printing more than 40 million papers a week.
Murdoch’s New Corp. invests heavily in Israel.
Murdoch News Corporation was one of three US companies that wase lauded for their support of Israel at the America-Israel Friendship League Partners for Democracy Awards dinner (25th June 2001). Murdoch himself co-chaired the dinner.
News Corp.’s digital technology company based in Jerusalem, called NDS, has grown from 20 to 600 employees in the past decade.
This helps to explain the extreme bias that is found on the FOX New Network and related media outlets.
10. NESTLE: The swiss company owns 50.1% of Israeli food maker Osem Investments. In dec 2000, it announced it will invest millions of dollars to operate the new R&D centre in israel.
In 1998, Mr. Peter Brabeck-Letmathe on behalf of Nestle, received the Jubilee Award by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highest tribute ever awarded by the “State of Israel” in recognition of those individuals and organizations, that through their investments and trade relationships, have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy.
11. OVERSEAS ADVENTURE TRAVEL: Company is based in Massachusettes, is known for their many world tours and relatively cheap group travel. The company donates money to over 50 countries in which it operates in to help fund schools, food aid, etc. and averages between $5,000 and $25,000 per country. However, Israel received a flat $1,000,000 from Overseas Adventure Travel, as it’s president is a Zionist. Many Middle Eastern countries receive no donantions even though the company conducts many tours to various Middle Eastern countries.
12. IBM: IBM invests heavily in Israel. IBM senior vice-president and general counsel, Lawrence Ricciardi, who noted that his company employs 1,700 people in Israel, said in an interview with the Jerusalem Post, “This wedge of land and the huge ideals it represents are very important to IBM.”
IBM was one of three US companies that was lauded at the America-Israel Friendship League Partners for Democracy Awards dinner (25th June 2001) hosted by Pig Sharon.
In May 2002 the Israel-America Chamber of Commerce awarded IBM the Ambassador’s Award” in recognition of its outstanding contribution to the development of the Israeli high-tech industry and to advancing trade between the U.S. and Israel. IBM established operations in 1949 and was the first large American company with a wholly owned subsidiary in Israel, introducing computers to the country.
13. KIMBERLY-CLARK: (Huggies, Kotex, Kleenex) In 1998, Mr. Robert P. Van der Merwe, chairman of Kimberly-Clark Europe received the Jubilee Award by the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. This is the highest tribute ever awarded by the “State of Israel” in recognition of those individuals and organizations, that through their investments and trade relationships, have done the most to strengthen the Israeli economy.
Kimberly Clark Corp owns 49.9% interest in Israeli company Hogla (6/96) through America-Israel PaperMills $49.9m.
14. RIVER ISLAND clothing chain, ISROTEL and IBROTEL HOTELS in Spain and Portugal, BRITANNIA PACIFIC PROPERTIES. (This one probably relates least to any of us) – a diversified international investment company, with headquarters in London, England. They said to be one of the largest real estate owners in the Sacramento Metropolitan area.
It appears that the British based Lewis Trust Group is one of the companies developing hotels in the Aqaba Region. David Lewis, the Chairman of the company, is a prominent supporter of “Israel.” Mr Lewis maintained that he is involved in the joint “Israel – Jordanian” tourist project “because Shimon Peres asked me to be.”
Mr Lewis’s activities have included the raising of money for the Jewish National Fund, a primary agency in the historic and continuing displacement of Palestinians from their land, ensuring only Jews use it. (Company money has funded such fund-raising events) He is also a member of the Israel-Britain Business Council. This organization is dedicated to the development of the Zionist State, by channelling British capital to the occupied territories for the benefit of the Zionists and the exploitation of the Palestinians. It’s really sick when it’s not even just personal money, but corporate funds.
15. NOKIA: Nokia have started to invest heavily in Israel.
(It is also worth noting that the cell phone was never invented in Israel. It is a Zionist myth, but some cell phone technology has been created in Israel. I’m still not impressed.)
Nokia general manager Lars Wolf said in an interview with The Jerusalem Post (4 March 2001): “We are really focusing on Israel from all perspectives, because we have an internal project called ‘Project Israel’ which means we are looking at Israel from a networks perspective, from the perspective of Nokia Ventures Organization, and also from the perspective of Nokia Research Center.”
Nokia Venture Partners, a branch of Nokia Ventures Organization, launched a new $500 million fund in December 2000 and allowed that a “disproportionate” amount of it would go into Israeli companies. Nokia Research Center is on the lookout for Israeli start-ups with which it can cooperate.
16. TIMBERLAND: (clothing, shoes, boots, jackets, etc.)
Timberlands is a $1.1 billion footwear, apparel & accessories company. Its President and CEO Jeffrey Swartz is an active zionist.
In a recent “solidarity visit” to Israel, he advised how best to get Israel’s propaganda lies acceptable to the US public. In an interview where he made it clear he was speaking as the CEO of Timberland, he suggested sending 100 IDF thugs to the US for a week as ambassadors for Israel. (the worst kind of Zionist).
Although Timberland is a publicly traded company, his family holds approximately 47% of the stock and has approximately 81% of the voting power.
17. DESERT EAGLE: If you’re into firearms, then boycott Desert Eagle firearms. They are the only firearm that Israel does not buy from the US or other countries. However, many of the parts of these firearms are imported from other countries and they are merely assembled in Israel. Regardless, Israel prides them as their own and it is strictly an Israeli company.
18. CATERPILLAR: Caterpillar is a company based in Illinois that manufactures large construction equipment such as bulldozers, tractors, various demolishion equipment and has a line of “tough guy” clothing apparel. Caterpillar happily supplies Israel with all of its current fleet of D9 and D10 bulldozers, some of the largest armoured bulldozers in the world. These bulldozers have been used to demolish over 7,000 homes in Palestine since 1967 regardless if people were inside or not. This is one of many human rights violations Israel has committed. Caterpillar is more than aware of what its equipment is being used for and fully supports Israel. A Caterpillar D9 is also the same bulldozer that ran over and killed Rachel Corrie, a peaceful American protestor standing in front of a Palestinian home… the driver said “she was in the way” and proceeded to run her over… twice. Caterpillar also has many self-proclaimed Zionists on its board of directors. Do not buy any Caterpillar equipment or anything from their “tough guy” clothing apparel line.
Foot note: Nestle? hehe luckily I was accidently bought a brazil coffee and Fernleaf Milk last week..cheap